For the past few years, I had been going to a local gym to workout. However, this routine became boring and I started losing motivation to get to the gym. While there was a long list of studio fitness classes I wanted to take, I didn’t want to commit to the memberships. Thankfully, I discovered ClassPass, a monthly subscription service that allows you to attend and/or stream a variety of classes at a lower cost than what you would pay per class. ClassPass offers a variety of plans where you receive a certain amount of credits.
Why I Love ClassPass:
- There are a variety of activities to choose from – yoga, pilates, boxing barre, HIIT, cryotherapy, infrared saunas, and more!
- OnDemand HIIT classes through ClassPassLive. If you can’t make it to the gym or are wanting an at-home workout, these OnDemand classes are instructor-led group classes, and you feel like you’re actually in the class.
- Taking a class through ClassPass is cheaper than paying the studio’s drop-in fee! One of my favorite classes drop-in fee is $33 for a single class. Because I attend this class through ClassPass, a single class comes out to $13.33!
- ClassPass is great for travelers, making it convenient to work out while out of town.
- In case you don’t use all of the credits in a cycle, you can roll over up to 10 credits to the following cycle
- Shred415 – Shred 415 is a 60 minute HIIT class where you alternate between cardio and weight training. This class is an effective way to build muscle and burn calories and is for everyone as you select your weights and your pace on the treadmill. Not only will you burn around 500-1200 calories in the class,
the HIIT workout isdesigned for your body to continue burning calories after the workout. PLNKSTL – PLNKfeatures the lagreemethod, a 50 minutehigh intensity, low impact workout on a megaformerthat challenges all 640 muscles in your body. This workout tests strength, endurance, balance, and flexibility and will make your body shake!
- CycleBar – CycleBar is an indoor cycling studio where you ride to amazing music in the CycleTheatre for 45 to 60 minutes. Aside from the Classic ride, CycleBar offers Wine Down Wednesdays, Brunch Rides, #TURNT rides, and fun themed rides!
If you are wanting to focus on your fitness, going to a studio fitness class may be more effective than simply going to your local gym. Every class will give you an effective workout with expert instructors in inspiring spaces